Best Doctor for Menopause in Jalandhar


Vardaan Medical Center, the best Menopausal Clinic in Jalandhar, caters to a wide range of patients. We use highly experienced and skilled consultants to carry out all our services including the treatment of post menopausal treatment. Vardaan Medical Center has opened a new One-Stop Postmenopausal Clinic in Jalandhar aimed at women both before and after the menopause who experience abnormal bleeding.

What is postmenopausal bleeding?

Postmenopausal bleeding is any vaginal bleeding after the menopause. It is assumed you have gone through menopause if you have not had a period for at least 6 months. If you are on HRT this may cause you to have bleeding like a period. Abnormal bleeding on HRT or before you have gone through menopause may also need to be investigated.

Why should I see a specialist?

You would need best doctor for menopause because of your abnormal vaginal bleeding. It is important that all women who experience vaginal bleeding after menopause are assessed to help establish the cause.

Generally, women feel OK when a period stops and they don’t need to consult a doctor to diagnose menopause. But when women struggle with post menopausal symptoms, That’s when they should visit a gynecologist.

What causes postmenopausal bleeding?

Most postmenopausal and other abnormal bleeding is caused by a change in your hormones and usually needs no treatment. Sometimes it is caused by something simple such as a polyp that can easily be removed.


A Woman need personalized and attentive gynaecological care at every stage of her life. If we talk about menopausal problems, it requires no medical treatment. At Vardaan Medical Centre, the best Menopausal Clinic in Jalandhar, experienced gynaecologists mainly focus on relieving your signs and symptoms and preventing your chronic conditions that may occur with aging. Treatments may include:

  • Hormone Therapy
  • Medications to prevent
  • Vaginal Estrogen
  • Clonidine
  • Gabapentin

Frequently Asked Questions

1.When should I visit a doctor for menopause?

If you experience menopause symptoms before 45 years of age, you need to consult your gynaecologists. Based on your symptoms, your gynaecologist will confirm whether you are menopausal. Moreover, a blood test will help measure your hormone levels and may be carried out if you're under 45.

There are common phases to the transition. These phases include:

  • Perimenopause : A phase when transition begins in a woman's body.
  • Menopause: A phase where you have experienced 12 consecutive months without a menstrual period.
  • Postmenopause: This period generally begins, 24 to 36 months after your last period, when your symptoms begin to subside.

Menopause causes several changes in a woman's body. The symptoms can be the result of a decreased production of estrogen and progesterone in ovaries. Symptoms may include hot flashes, weight gain, or vaginal dryness

View More Faq's