Best Gynaecologist in Amritsar, jalandhar
High Risk Obstetrical Care
Whether the pregnancy is complicated by medical or obstetrical factors, the physicians and staff at Vardaan Medical Center are dedicated to helping mothers and their babies to obtain the best possible outcome . The expertise of our medical team and ready access to State-of-the-art technology enable the Center for High Risk OBS. care to provide a highly advanced level of gynae care in Jalandhar that’s unique to it. Vardaan has a complete range of healthcare services for women and babies, offering comprehensive healthcare.
You are Considered high risk, when...
- You are either under 17 or over 35 years old.
- You have chronic medical condition such as Diabetes or Hypertension.
- You develop diabetes (gestational diabetes) during pregnancy.
- Your pregnancy involves more than one baby.
- You have had a previous miscarriage.
- You have given birth prematurely in the past.
- Prenatal testing indicates a suspected birth defect.
- You have a history of fibroids or other gynaecologic problem.
Medical condition affecting pregnancy
- Hypertension induced by pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- Insulin dependent Diabetes
- Thyroid diseases
- Renal (kidney) disease and gastrointestinal disease
- Bleeding / Clotting disorder
- Medical complication like Heart disease, sickle cell disease, lupus, HIV
- Acute immune disease
- Fetal growth restriction
But excellent care requires more than the latest technology and the most current advances in evidence-based medicine. We take pride in providing a caring and compassionate environment for our patients and their babies.
Why Choose Us
We at Vardaan Medical Centre believe that excellent care requires more than the latest technology and the most current advances in evidence-based medicine. We take pride in providing the best gynaecologist in jalandhar , a caring and compassionate environment for our patients and their babies.
Best Gynecologist in Amritsar
Vardaan Medical Centre offers the full spectrum of women's healthcare services with excellent care. At Vardaan Medical Centre, gynecologists are specialized in handling high-risk pregnancy cases. Our comprehensive range of healthcare services and state-of-art technology assures a highly advanced level of obstetrical care. Whether medical or obstetrical factors complicate your pregnancy, our gynecologists will give you personalized gynecology consultation.
Look no further and get compassionate care and quality treatment from the best gynecologists in Amritsar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether sexually active or not, a lady of any age should consult a gynaecologist if she, or her mother, thinks something might be wrong. For example, an unusual vaginal discharge, irregular periods, etc. Young females who are not sexually active but use tampons should consult a gynaecologist around the age of 21.
General Gynaecological issues:
- Ovarian cysts.
- Pelvic pain.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Acne and abnormal female hair distribution.
- Genital tract infections.
- Vulva and vagina skin disorders.
The physical exam consists of a urine sample, an external and internal pelvic exam, pap smear, and a breast exam.