Best Gynaecologist in Amritsar
High Risk Obstetrical Care - Consult Gynaecologist in Amritsar
Whether the pregnancy is complicated by medical or obstetrical factors, the medical team at Vardaan Medical Center are dedicated to helping mothers and their babies to obtain the best possible outcome . The expertise of our physicians and staff, and ready access to state-of-the-art technology enable the Vardaan Medical Center for high risk obstetrical care to provide a highly advanced level of gynae care in Amritsar that’s unique to it. Vardaan Medical Centre has a complete range of healthcare services for women and babies, offering comprehensive healthcare.
In medical terms, You are considered to be on high risk, when...
- You are either under 17 or over 35 years old.
- You have chronic medical condition such as Diabetes or Hypertension.
- You develop diabetes (gestational diabetes) during pregnancy.
- Your pregnancy involves more than one baby.
- You have had a previous miscarriage.
- You have given birth prematurely in the past.
- Prenatal testing indicates a suspected birth defect.
- You have a history of fibroids or other gynaecologic problem.
Medical condition affecting pregnancy
- Hypertension induced by pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- Insulin dependent Diabetes
- Thyroid diseases
- Renal (kidney) disease and gastrointestinal disease
- Bleeding / Clotting disorder
- Medical complication like Heart disease, sickle cell disease, lupus, HIV
- Acute immune disease
- Fetal growth restriction
But Vardaan Medical Centre take pride in providing a caring and compassionate environment for all of our patients and their babies.
Why Choose Vardaan as Best Gynaecologist in Amritsar
We at Vardaan Medical Centre believe that excellent care requires more than the latest technology and the most current advances in evidence-based medicine. We take pride in providing the best gynaecologist in Amritsar, a caring and compassionate environment for all of our patients and their babies.
Best Gynecologist in Amritsar
Vardaan Medical Centre offers the full spectrum of women's healthcare services in Amritsar with excellent care. At Vardaan Medical Centre, our team of gynecologists are specialized in handling the high-risk pregnancy cases. Our comprehensive range of healthcare medical services and state-of-art technology assures a highly advanced level of gynae care. Whether medical or obstetrical factors complicate your pregnancy, our experienced gynecologists will give you personalized gynecology consultation.
Look no further and get compassionate care and quality treatment from the best gynecologists in Amritsar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether sexually active or not, a lady of any age should consult a gynaecologist if she, or her mother, thinks something might be wrong. For example, an unusual vaginal discharge, irregular periods, etc. Young females who are not sexually active but use tampons should consult a gynaecologist around the age of 21.
General Gynaecological issues:
- Ovarian cysts.
- Pelvic pain.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Acne and abnormal female hair distribution.
- Genital tract infections.
- Vulva and vagina skin disorders.
The physical exam consists of a urine sample, an external and internal pelvic exam, pap smear, and a breast exam.