Symptoms of Infertility in Women
What is Infertility ?
The couples that have been unable to conceive a child after one year of regular sexual intercourse without birth control are infertile. It also occur in the case of women who have repeated miscarriages.
Symptoms of Infertility in Women :
1. Irregular Periods: The average women cycle is 28 Days, but if the women cycle vary too much that even she can't estimate when her period might arrive, this mean she is experiencing irregular periods. This all is because of Hormonal changes and PCOS. Both of these can contribute to infertility.
2. Painful and Heavy Periods: In most of the cases women feel or experience cramps in their periods. Painful periods that interfere with your daily life may be a symptom of endometriosis.
3. No Periods: If your cycle is missed or have delayed periods happen, this may happen because of stress, heavy workouts and other hormonal changes in your body, then it is the time to consult your doctor and get your fertility checked.
4. Hormone Fluctuations: If you face any of hormonal issues like Facial Hairgrowth, Reduces Sex Drive, Weight Gain, Thinning Hair growth, Skin Issues, then consult a doctor immediately.
5. Pain During Sex: Some women have experienced painful sex and convinced themselves that it’s normal, but infact it is not normal. It could be related to issues like endometriosis, PCOS, Thyroid or other underlying symptoms that could be contributing to infertility.
If you’ve been diagnosed with infertility problem or fear that you may have trouble in conceiving in the future, you’re not alone, our team is always there to help you in this journey. The Vardaan Medical Centre is forever making advances and upgrading their technology in this field. Make an appointment with our doctor and go over your concerns.
Author - Vardaan Medical Centerhttps://vardaanmedicalcenter.com
Vardaan Medical Centre is the new ray of hope for that's people who dealing with fertility problems as we provide advanced treatment to help fulfill hopes, desires, and dreams of childless couples throughout the country.